All On 4
All-on-4 is a dental prosthesis that is supported by 4 implants and can be placed to both the lower and upper jaws. It has been developed as a solution to reduce the number of implants, simplify treatment and ensure the fixation of total prostheses. All on four technical is widely used in patients who have lost all their teeth in the jaw and suffer from prostheses.
With the improvements in modern dentistry treatment methods, it is possible to replace lost teeth and bring the permanent teeth back. In cases of jawbone thinning and missing all the teeth both in upper and lower jaw, it is possible to make a fix prosthesis with All on 4 implant system to the patient on the same day through 4 implants placed in the jawbone.
The Advantages of All On 4 Hair Treatment
- The biggest advantages of All on 4 technical is being stable, offering excellent chewing efficiency, restoring oral aesthetics and relieving the patient psychologically. Additionally, the advantages of all on four implant treatment can be listed as follows:
- All-on-4 implant treatment is less traumatic as it eliminates the need for bone grafting.
- The cost of the procedure is lower as the number of implants decreases.
- The surgical procedure is very simplified and short compared to other procedures.
- A fixed prosthesis can be inserted immediately (and may be temporary or permanent depending on the patient’s condition). It allows the treatment of patients with diabetes, osteoporosis or generally not suitable for bone grafting.
- Eliminates discomfort and insecurity of removable dental prosthesis.
How does the procedure work?
Who is a Suitable Candidate
The aim of All on 4 implant therapy is to maximize existing bone use and minimize the need for bone grafting. Therefore, it is widely used in patients who have lost all their teeth in one jaw, patients who suffer from prostheses and have difficulty adapting to the new prosthesis.
It can be used in both the upper and lower jaws and is ideal for patients who do not have the necessary conditions for placement of conventional dental implants. For each case, your physician’s treatment, evaluation and advice about the best technique are very important.
Although All on four technique is applicable to everyone, it is recommended to place the implants after the end of body growth, that is, from the end of puberty. All on 4 implants are not suitable for children and young people who are still developing.
Systemic conditions, mouth and bone structure, behavioral habits are important in decision making.
We enjoy providing the benefits and improved quality of life that surgeries can give to you. We offer the most advanced form of services, making these procedures available to the widest variety of patients possible. Please contact us today to schedule your consultation.