Affordable cost Mommy Makeover, involves performing tummy tuck, lipo & breast lift simultaneously at affordable price.
Mommy Makeover is a combination of two procedures that aim to give you back your pre-baby body. Having a child can take a toll on your body. It’s an intense and powerful experience; you need to provide nutrients for a budding life all while carrying that life inside your own body. It can be a rewarding experience as well, nothing will ever seem quite as beautiful as holding your born baby for the first time. But, you’re body doesn’t snap back to normal after giving birth. Some weight, stretching, and changes that occur during pregnancy stay with your body.
Pregnancy can leave a lot of mothers feeling self-conscious about their bodies. It isn’t easy to fix these conditions on your own, especially with the added responsibility of a child in your life.
It’s no wonder that Mommy Makeover have become such a trend. Our plastic surgeons are more than happy to help you to get your pre-baby body back. Because everyone deserve to feel proud of their body, no matter what their situation is.
What Is Mommy Makeover?
Get you pre-baby body back by top and highly experienced.
Mommy Makeover most involves performing a tummy tuck and a breast lift. Both procedures are the most common to fix the issues caused by pregnancy. It helps to fix stretch marks, excess skin, extra weight, and sagging. Other procedures to consider as well are liposuction and thigh lift. The benefit of a Mommy Makeover is the reduced cost and recovery time, compared to doing two procedures separately.
What Does a Mommy Makeover Consist of?
A mommy makeover in Timo Clinic is usually a packaged procedure to help bring back the pre-baby you. A mommy makeover consists of several cosmetic surgeries that improve a woman’s body after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. A mommy makeover can include:
- Breast Augmentation (Implants): Silicone or saline breast implants restore lost volume to the breast, create a more balanced figure, and can be used to reshape breasts.
- Breast Lift: a Breast Lift reshapes the breast without the use of implants by removing excess skin and repositioning the nipple and remaining skin.
- Breast Reduction: a Breast reduction is similar to a breast lift, but the goal is to reduce the volume in the breast while simultaneously lifting and reshaping the breast.
- Tummy Tuck: during a Tummy tuck, excess fat and skin are removed and the abdomen is repositioned.
- Circumferential Abdominoplasty (Body Lift): a full body lift can include lifting the thighs, lower hips, abdomen, and more.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that reduces stubborn fat in the stomach, thighs, and several other areas the patient may be concerned with.
Recovering from Mommy Makeover Surgery
Patients should allow up to six weeks of healing after Mommy Makeover
Performing two plastic surgery procedures at the same time does cut down on recovery time, but the recovery time is still there. Patients should allow up to six weeks of healing before returning to their regular lives. The Mommy Makeover surgery is an intensive one, and your body needs time to reform a healthy balance. Returning to an active lifestyle too soon can result in unwanted complications and diminished results. Patients will notice bruising and tenderness in the operated areas during the initial recovery process. This is normal and will clear up within the first few weeks, just as it does with any tummy tuck or breast lift.
How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost?
The costs of mommy makeover procedure price depending on how many procedures were combined, and how many surgery sessions are needed.
If you are interested in getting a Mommy Makeover, we urge you to be in touch with us and get your consultation with one of our medical consultant. We want you to feel confident and well educated when you make your decision, and we are ready to answer any and all questions you may have about the process. Take back your confidence by regaining your pre-baby body with the Mommy Makeover procedure.
We enjoy providing the benefits and improved quality of life that surgeries can give to you. We offer the most advanced form of services, making these procedures available to the widest variety of patients possible. Please contact us today to schedule your consultation.