Face Lift - Rhytidectomy
Improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck.
Face lift is a surgical procedure to remove the signs of aging. As your biological clock is ticking, your face will be the first one to look old. You lose your glowing, youthful spirit as the face muscles start to loosen up. Anyone with a good health can go for a face lift surgery. This surgery is absolutely safe and has been approved clinically. Our experienced and qualified plastic surgeons will give you all the details and information about face lift surgery. They will give you the finest advice and help you in regaining your youthful appearance by giving you the best face lift surgery. Your face lift surgery will be done only after monitoring your health and medical history by our plastic surgeons.
Recovery From a Face lift
The face lift procedure performed by the doctors in Timo Clinic Plastic Surgery is a surgical procedure. The staff at our practice reviews the recovery information prior to surgery so there’s less anticipation and puts the patients at ease. Any potential side effects, such as swelling or bruising (which are common), will diminish over the course of a few days. The patient can then return to their normal routine while enjoying a rejuvenated facial appearance.
Ultimately, a consultation will reveal your candidacy for a facelift.
We believe that our plastic surgeons are out to give you the best possible results from face lift surgery. This face lift surgery will turn back hands of time and you will look as fresh as a daisy all over again. You can have the best possible face lift with the help of our doctors. Without wasting much time.
What Exactly Does a Face Lift Accomplish?
A facelift has the ability to remove years from your face. Some of the key benefits that a facelift can accomplish include:
- Tightening sagging skin of the mid-face
- Lessening creases around the eyes
- Removing loose skin under the chin
- Creating smoother facial contours
- Tightening the muscles of the face
- Restoring a defined jowl/jawline area
- Smoothing lines and folds of the face and neck
- Providing a refreshed, more youthful and attractive appearance
What is The Average Age to Get a Face Lift?
To be honest, there isn’t an “average” age to undergo a face lift. The average age range is the 40s to the 70s, but the actual age will be determined by multiple factors, including the severity of the patient’s areas of concern and the level of invasiveness that they want. The best way to know if a facelift is right for you is to get in touch with us for a consultation.
What is The Best Way to Prepare For My Face Lift?
- Stop using tobacco products for at least six weeks before surgery.
- Wear a strong sunscreen on your face for two weeks before surgery.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatories and herbal supplements a week before surgery.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 3-5 days before surgery.
- Arrange your ride to and from surgery.
- Arrange for someone to stay with you during the first few days after surgery.
- Fill the pain medications that you are prescribed so that they are ready for you immediately after surgery.
- Wash your hair the night before your surgery to help avoid infection.
How Much Face Lift Cost?
If you are interested in getting a Face Lift, we urge you to be in touch with us and get your consultation with one of our medical consultant. We want you to feel confident and well educated when you make your decision, and we are ready to answer any and all questions you may have about the process.
We enjoy providing the benefits and improved quality of life that surgeries can give to you. We offer the most advanced form of services, making these procedures available to the widest variety of patients possible. Please contact us today to schedule your consultation.